During these cold winter days humans have the only chance to heat themselves – their winter suns, their ginger cats.
Wise Hermes Trismegistus, the author of the Emerald Tablet, also known as Tabula Smaragdina, that contain the secret of the prima materia and its transmutation, knew this. The lost secret knowledge evidence that the Emerald Tablet was written for bright green summer, and for the pale winter Hermes Trismegistus created another sacred text, Tabula Rufus aka the Ginger Tablet:
Here is the text of the Ginger Tablet, translated by Isaac Newton and found among his alchemical papers. The wisdom about prima materia, that is the Cat and its transmutation:
- Tis true without lying, certain & most true.
- The Cat which is below is like the Cat which is above & the Cat which is above is like the Cat which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
- And as all things have been & arose from one Cat by the postprandial mediation of one Cat: so all things have their birth from this one Cat by adaptation to his needs.
- The Sun is the Cat’s father, the moon the Cat’s mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the Earth, and above all living on it, the Cat’s human is its nurse.
- The father of all perfection in the whole world is here kitty, kitty.
- The Cat’s force or power is entire if it be converted into Earth to dominate it.
- Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtile from the gross sweetly with great industry and prepare thou tasty meal for your Cat.
- The Cat ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior when you play with your Cat using laser pointer.
- By combing the Cat you shall have the glory of the whole world
- & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
- Cats force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtile thing & penetrates every solid thing if the Cat wants something.
- So was the world created.
- From this are & do come admirable adaptations, i.e. pots, bowls, combs, laser pointers whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
- That which I have said of the operation of your Ginger Winter Sun is accomplished & ended.
You can also read the text of the Emerald tablet and have a look at its symbolic representation in Matthäus Merian der Ältere engraving. and agree with Us that the Ginger tablet is way wiser.
Originally the summer version of it, the Emerald tablet also included the Cat, but this knowledge was lost through ages:
Thanks to Llluminare Futuro
So you see that cats rule in winter as in summer.
Take care of your ginger winter sun and the cat will make your days warm and cozy.
Thus speaks Zarathustra the Cat